Medical Affairs case study:
Distributed MSL disease state education programming
A Medical Affairs team needed increase scientific awareness and engagement for contracted KOs. The team put together a multi-track, continuous education plan delivered monthly by MSLs for 12 months, but couldn’t ask KOLs to travel for learning sessions. Additionally the team needed to collect alignment data and real-time feedback for directional changes.
Intempio’s concierge and analytics capability provided error free delivery, with strong data collection. MSLs reported that KOLs were engaged and increased disease alignment.
- No travel
- Strong session engagement
- Robust structured data collection
- Conversation analytics
- Invites and HCP communications
- Pre-event rehearsals
- Help desk and out-bound HCP calling
- Session remote concierge support
- Structured session reporting