Commercial case study:
200 Field Personnel Compliance Certification
A Patient Services department needed to certify their distributed nurse support staff on appropriate legal language usage. Due to the launch stage of the supported product, travel for training was not permitted. Certification involved multiple, independent assessors, located in different regions. A flexible, scalable, virtual solution was required.
200 nurses were certified in one week. Team saved $300,000 and 500 field days.
- No travel
- Language review and compliance update training
- Role play and verbalization
- 1×1 virtual Certifications with Medical Liaison, Compliance officer, manager and sales trainer using randomized questions
- 2 weeks advance planning
- Dry run
- Single virtual meeting room
- HQ broadcast
- Pre and post meeting communication and surveys
- Deployed audio and camera equipment as well as producer and tech for meeting and breakout support